- Can I shop without registering?
No, you need to Register in order to shop.
HOWEVER, registering an account can give you some benefits like:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request a return or exchange directly from your account
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- How can I start shopping?
Placing an order is easy. Simply register on our site by clicking on the sign-up link. Input your details and you can now start adding the items you want to your virtual shopping cart!
- How do I know my order was placed successfully?
You will know that your order was placed successfully when you receive a notice via email and via the website that your order has been placed and is being processed.
How to Buy
- Click on the item you want to purchase.
- Select the quantity and size from the drop-down located at the product page. You may also check our size chart for reference.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button. A pop-up will appear confirming that your product has been successfully added to your shopping cart. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Log-in to your account or create a new one if you haven’t registered yet.
- Fill-up the necessary information and click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and tick the box if you agree. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Once done, you will be receiving a confirmation email that your order has been placed successfully.
1. How do you ship your orders?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to. We will be using a variety of couriers to service your order.
2. Where do you ship your items to?
We can ship almost anywhere in the country.
3. What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can view the shipping cost when you view your Shopping Bag.
4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your order will arrive depending on your shipping location and the items you ordered. Ordinarily, orders will arrive between 7-15 business days within Metro Manila and 10-20 business days in provincial areas.
5. How do I track my order?
We will be providing you with a tracking number once your order is shipped. You can use this number to track your order via the courier's website.
6. Free shipping?
From time to time, Capital.com.ph web store runs free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up to the Capital.com.ph Newsletter. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order on the payment page.
1. When will my orders be processed?
For Cash on Delivery, order will be processed as soon as the order has been placed.
For Credit and Debit cards, we will process your order once payment has been confirmed.
For DragonPay, we will process your order once we receive the payment confirmation.
2. How do you ship your orders?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to.
- Metro Manila deliveries – Black Arrow Express and private couriers
- Provincial – LBC
3. What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can check the shipping rates on the shopping bag summary.
Standard delivery time
Area Estimated Delivery Time Metro Manila 7-15 business days Provincial 10-20 business days
Estimate delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
There might be a delay in receiving your orders during sale events, special holidays, and inclement weather.
4. How do I track my order?
For Metro Manila:
We will send you the tracking number as soon as it's available, you can track your delivery on this site: https://locator.blackarrow.express/
For private couriers, we are unable to send you the tracking number at this time.
Go to http://www.lbcexpress.com/ and put in the tracking number, click “Trace”.
We don't have operations during weekends and holidays. All orders and inquiries will be serve when operation resumes.
1. How to Pay via Cash on Delivery
Select Cash on Delivery on the payment options. Please make sure the delivery address is within the serviceable area. Cash on Delivery is available only in selected areas.
You will be directed to Order Summary page. Please check the important note below. If you are done, click “Confirm my order”.
This is a confirmation that your order is now complete. Please check the invoice on your email.
2. How to Pay via PayMaya (All Visa/Mastercard Credit and Debit Cards)
Select PayMaya on the payment options. Selecting PayMaya will automatically direct you to the PayMaya Checkout page.
Check if amount indicated is correct, and then enter your card details. Click to confirm the payment.
Wait for the site to process your payment. Do not close the window at this time. Wait for the page to redirect you back to site.
Check your email for your PayMaya receipt and invoice. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive PayMaya notifications once a payment has been made to our account.
3. How to Pay via DragonPay
DragonPay allows you to pay through the following:
Major Banks (BDO, BPI, Chinabank, Metrobank, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB and Landbank) - online and over the counter payments.
SM Bills Payment Center
Robinsons Business Center
Follow these steps to pay using DragonPay:
Select DragonPay on the payment options.
Click “I confirm my order” for order confirmation.
You will be directed to the DragonPay page. Select your preferred fund source from the drop-down menu.
Take note of the DragonPay generated reference number. Input your email address to receive payment instructions or simply click on the link provided. Please note instructions for each Fund Source may differ depending on the bank policy.
Check your email for the selected fund source-specific instructions and complete your payment accordingly. Please make sure all steps have been followed, otherwise, payment may be rendered invalid.
Pay to your selected bank. Please make sure to take note the Bank, DragonPay Reference number, Account Number, Account Name and Amount. When deposit is completed, go to the provided link from the instruction, and fill up the details within the same day to validate.
Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive payment confirmation from DragonPay. This can take up to 24 hours. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive DragonPay notifications once a payment has been successfully confirmed to our account.
All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128-bit SSL encryption.
2. Collection of Customer Data
As part of our continuing relationship with you, we collect your Customer Data, as may be applicable.
Customer Data are either Personal Information or Non-Personal Information:
- Personal Information is any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual, such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, proof of identification, etc. It also includes information about:
- the services provided to you, such as, the platform for ordering, location information, and certain information about your account, as required by law;
- the location of your device whenever you are connected to our platform/site; and
- your use of our network, platform, network performance experience, diagnostics, such as: site speed, landing pages, data failures, exit pages, data analytics and other site performance issues to help us improve our site/network and quality of products and services, determine tailored content, and for other legitimate business purposes.
- Non-Personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually, and includes statistical and analytical data, and anonymous and aggregate reports.
We also collect the following:
- Some of our third party partners (including advertisers and marketing services companies) may set and access Cookies and similar technologies on your computer as well, or we may do so on their behalf. We do not have control over how these third parties use such Cookies and similar technologies or the information derived therefrom.
- IP Address. Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g. another website or search engine); the pages you visit on the our site, the web sites you visit after this website; the ads you see; the ads you click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer operating system, device, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this web site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, analyze trends among our Users to help us improve and administer the site. We may also link this information with your Personally Identifiable Information when we feel that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules and policies or terms of service or to protect our site, customers or others.
- Third Party Tracking Tools. We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of the site. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of the site. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
3. Use of Customer Data
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
- Provide ecommerce services, including customer support;
- Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
We use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- In addition to the other disclosures described in this policy, We may (and you authorize us to) share or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you to other companies or individuals in the following situations:
- We utilize third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards or fulfilling subscriptions), and ask these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information and not to use your Personally Identifiable Information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them. ("Service Provider Exception")
- You have entered a promo or a contest sponsored by a third party, in which case the information you provide via the promo/contest may be shared by us with that third party for their use in their discretion, including direct marketing. Some of our promos and contests will ask you at the time of entry whether you would like to have your personal information shared with the sponsor, in which case we will honor your selection. Other contests will not give you that option and in that event, if you do not want your information to be shared, you should not enter the contest. The privacy policies of such third party companies apply to their use and disclosure of your information that we collect and disclose to such third party companies.
- The entity to whom the information is disclosed is our affiliate.
- In accordance with your indicated preferences (e.g., you indicated you wanted to receive promotional materials directly from a third party partner).
- The entity is a third party who wants to promote goods and services we think would be of interest to you.
- You have furnished us Personally Identifiable Information with the intent that it be forwarded to a third party for use in connection with a specified service you are electing to participate in (examples include, without limitation, e-commerce partners, online contest partners, services to help old friends locate you online, etc.)
- Delivery of Advertising and Other Content. In addition to ads and content that we serve you directly, we use third party advertising companies and marketing services companies to serve ads and other content when you visit our Site. Both we and these companies may use information about your visits to this site and elsewhere to serve ads and other content to you. In the course of doing so, a unique third-party Cookie may be placed or recognized on your browser by such companies.
5. Right to Opt-out
- Email Policy. We and our affiliates and partners fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. If you wish to opt out our email services, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email you received. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party partners without your permission.
- User Registration. You may elect to change the details of your user registration at any time by logging in and editing your User Profile. If you wish to cancel or delete your User Registration, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please take note that when we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may retain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Exceptions. If you have opted-out as described above, and thereafter you elect to use a service or promotion that requires us to contact you or share your information with a third party (e.g., you enter a promo or a contest), then your previous opt-out preferences will not apply to such service. Despite your indicated preferences, we may send you service related communications, including notices about your subscription, and we may continue disclosing your information to third parties under the Service Provide Exception, Legal Exception, and Acquisition Exception described above.
6. Protection of Customer Data
We respect your privacy. We take paramount care in protecting your Customer Data. As such, we secure and protect your Customer Data with proper safeguards to ensure confidentiality and privacy; prevent loss, theft, or use for unauthorized purposes; and comply with the requirements of the law.
As communications over the internet may not be secure, we make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements and measures that use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Customer Data. For example, we protect and keep your information submitted through our website safe using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption, and other appropriate security controls. When you enter your information through our website, we encrypt that information using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our system and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
We only permit your Customer Data to be accessed or processed by our authorized personnel who hold such information under strict confidentiality. We restrict access to information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us, who are subject to strict contractual and technical safeguards and are accountable if they fail to meet these.
We keep our records as accurate as possible. If your Personal Information is wrong, we give you ways to update it. Once you have registered as our customer, you may access your account details and correct your Personal Information by visiting our website.
We keep your Personal Information in our business records, as may be applicable, while you are a customer, or as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while it is needed by us for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing of your Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public.
We are not responsible for information, content, application, product or service that we do not provide. But because we care for you and protect you, we take measures to fight spam, fraud or any unauthorized transaction that traverse our network.
5. Contact Us
For any questions or concerns, you may contact our data protection officer as follows:
Returns and Exchanges
All items sold in CAPITAL goes through our quality control procedures. We inspect every item before it is shipped, and all goods are shipped fully insured in case of loss or damage. Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all our orders with care, we think you will be extremely satisfied with your purchase.
Please note that capital does not refund paid orders due to change of mind however, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we will gladly replace them. If you have a need to return goods to us for whatever reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org the reason for return and request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 7 days of order receipt, and return your unwanted items within 14 days of receiving your RMA number for an exchange for the same item in a different size or any product that we carry. (Based on stock availability).
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our operations center. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending.
Returns do not include shipping postage. If you refuse the order, you will be charged for all shipping, delivery and storage incurred. All returned merchandise must be unopened and in original condition.
Items may also be returned within seven days but the original shipping fee will not be refunded and the shipping fee for the returned item will be shouldered by the buyer. Furthermore, a restocking fee of 20% of the item's value will be charged to the buyer.
Items may be exchanged within seven days with other items for sale in CAPITAL. The shipping fee for the original item will not be refunded and the shipping fees for the new item and the item to be exchanged will be shouldered by the buyer.
All merchandise must be returned in the condition they were received and in original packaging.
Due to the nature of Capital.com.ph's business with online items, some orders will be subjected to further verification. This is done in the interest of our customers' security. Orders paid using Credit Card and/or Paypal are more likely to be flagged by the system for verification than other less high-risk payment options.
If you don't want to verify or send in any information, please use Cash on Delivery for Metro Manila or Direct Bank Deposit to pay for your transaction.
When creating a capital.com.ph account, please ensure that the following information is correct:
- E-mail address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
If an order is flagged by the system for verification, an e-mail will be sent to the customers registered e-mail address.
How do we verify orders?
- We will verify your orders by sending you an email.
- Please make sure that your e-mail address is always up to date, as all updates will be sent to the customer via e-mail, including the delivery of your order/s.
- Please make sure that your payment information is valid and regularly updated, thats your billing address.
- Please make sure that our e-mail address email@example.com is on your White List to ensure that our e-mails reach you.
- If you are using a credit card or a debit card.
- Please submit the front of the credit card.
- Show only the first six digits and the last 4 digits. Blank out the rest of the numbers.
- Your name and expiry date must be shown.
We might request additional information for verification. When sending in additional information, the following documents are accepted:
- First page of most recent Credit Card billing statement
- Driver's License
- Utility Billing Statements (Meralco, Globe, Smart, ISP billing, Telephone, Mobile Billing Statement)
Important: Name, Billing Date, ID Expiration Date and Address to be shown.
Important: Please blank out other information that you deem sensitive, we only need to see the information above.
How can you send your documents?
- You can send your documents via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org by:
- Scanning your document.
- Using a digital camera to take a picture.
- Using a mobile phone camera.
Important: Please make sure that your Name, Billing Date, ID Expiration Date and Address can be seen and read clearly.
All documents received will remain private and confidential and used for verification purposes only.
If you wish to skip this verification step or if for any reasons, your credit card or Paypal payment has been rejected, we would advise you to pay using Cash on Delivery for Metro Manila or Direct Bank Deposit at Capital.com.ph.