- Can I shop without registering?
NO, You need to Register in order to shop.
HOWEVER, registering an account can give you some benefits like:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request a return or exchange directly from your account
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- How can I start shopping?
Placing an order is easy. Simply register on our site by clicking on the sign-up link. Input your details and you can now start adding the items you want to your virtual shopping cart!
- How do I know my order was placed successfully?
You will know that your order was placed successfully when you receive a notice via email and via the website that your order has been placed and is being processed
B. SHIPPING INFORMATION
1. How do you ship your orders?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to. We will be using a variety of couriers to service your order.
2. Where do you ship your items to?
We can ship almost anywhere in the country.
3. What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can view the shipping cost when you view your Shopping Bag.
4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your order will arrive depending on your shipping location and the items you ordered. Ordinarily, orders will arrive between 5-7 business days withing Metro Manila and to 5-10 business days in provincial areas.
5. How do I track my order?
We will be providing you with a tracking number once your order is shipped. You can use this number to track your order via the courier's website.
6. Free shipping?
From time to time, Capital.com.ph web store runs free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up to the Capital.com.ph Newsletter. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order on the payment page.
HOW TO BUY
- Choose over a category at our navigation bar located at the top of our page.
- You can now start shopping by browsing through the catalog you’ve chosen. Click on the item you want to purchase.
- Click the image for a larger photo view. For orders with different color, kindly select a color. Once all is complete, click on “Add to Cart”
- By clicking “Add to Cart” this pop up will appear confirming your product is successfully added to your shopping cart. Click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Under SUMMARY, you can change the quantity of your item. Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Under SIGN IN, fill up any of the two. “Create An Account” if you are not yet registered. “Already Registered?” if you have already an account.
- Under “ADDRESS” is the confirmation of your Delivery and Billing address. If you want to deliver into different address click “Add a new address”. If you have any instructions, write it on the text box. Click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Under SHIPPING, click the check box of “I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally.” Click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Under PAYMENT, select your preferred payment method that you will use. There are different payment method including Cash On Delivery, Paypal and Dragonpay.
- Once done, this will appear and you will receive an email confirmation from us. Thank You for shopping with us!
1. How do you ship your orders?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to.
Metro Manila deliveries – Entrego, Dash Deliver and LBC
Provincial – LBC
International – TNT & EMS
- What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can check the shipping rates in the product page.
- How do I track my order?
FOR METRO MANILA:
NOTE: For provincial, there is another tracking number/other waybill No. that you can track on http://www.lbcexpress.com/.
- How can I track Provincial or International orders?
- Go to http://www.lbcexpress.com/ and put in the tracking number, click “Trace”.
a. Here’s the details of your item. If you have questions, you can directly call LBC Customer Service.
1. For International orders, go to TNT or EMS. (link)
We don't have operations during weekends and holidays. All orders and inquiries will be serve when operation resumes.
How to Pay via Cash on Delivery
- Select Cash on Delivery on the payment options. Please make sure the delivery address is within the serviceable area. Cash on Delivery is within Metro Manila only.
- You will be directed to Order Summary page. Please check the important note below. If you are done, click “Confirm my order”.
- This is a confirmation that your order is now complete. Please check the invoice on your email.
How to Pay via Paypal
- Select PayPal on the payment options. Selecting Paypal will automatically direct you to the Paypal Checkout page.
- Check if amount indicated is correct, and then login to your Paypal account.
- Select your fund source and confirm card and payment details by clicking pay now.
- Wait for the site to process your payment. Do not close the window at this time. Wait for the page to redirect you back to www.capital.com.ph.
- Check your email for your Paypal receipt and invoice. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive Paypal notifications once a payment has been made to our account.
How to Pay via Dragonpay
- Select DragonPay on the payment options.
- Click “I confirm my order” for order confirmation.
- You will be directed to the DragonPay page. Select your preferred fund source from the drop-down menu.
- Take note of the DragonPay generated reference number. Input your email address to receive payment instructions or simply click on the link provided. Please note instructions for each Fund Source may differ depending on the bank policy.
- Check your email for the selected fund source-specific instructions and complete your payment accordingly. Please make sure all steps have been followed, otherwise, payment may be rendered invalid.
- Pay on your selected bank. Please make sure to take note the Bank, DragonPay Reference number, Account Number, Account Name and Amount. When deposit is completed, go to the provided link from the instruction, and fill up the details within the same day to validate.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive payment confirmation from Dragonpay. This can take up to 24 hours. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive Dragonpay notifications once a payment has been successfully confirmed to our account.
Our company agrees with all users to not send out information against our own Terms and Conditions, subject matter or data sent to us unless required to do so by the law. We will collect any required information necessary to complete a transaction and make it as safe as possible for both parties. Such information may include, e-mail, name, telephone number, address and other anonymous information. At no times will this information be sent to outside parties unless required by law.
Information or personal sensitive date sent through live chat, IMS, phone calls, e-mails, text messages or any other type may be recorded and collected by CAPITAL. We strongly recommend reading this policy statements so you understand what information we will collect, use or share if it is necessary. We are not responsible for outside websites or outside information that interacts or links to our company.
Information not noticeable by users may include IP address, browser type, domain names, access time and referrals to our website are collected information. The information is used to make a better, quality site and show the total statistics for our website.
Our company uses most of the information provided to operate deliveries within orders requested by users. We also uses personal or sensitive information to inform you of other products available and promotions/advertisements.
We don't sell, rent or lease its clients or customer information/lists to any outside or third parties. We may however offer information to external business partners that may be of interest to you. Information such as e-mail, name, address, telephone number etc. will never be given to any other parties. We may share date with trusted partners to help perform a better quality site. All outside third parties are prohibited from using personal information except to provide these services to the company, and they are required to not send any of the information provided to outside parties.
We will disclose personal sensitive information without notice, only if required by law or in other important matters that are issued by the high officials at CAPITAL. As an established business we are required to use your information for such matters listed above. If the user decides they do not want their personal sensitive information to be stored, they must email email@example.com for deletion. All other information will be stored and kept unless done so by law.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All items sold in CAPITAL goes through our quality control procedures. We inspect every item before it is shipped, and all goods are shipped fully insured in case of loss or damage. Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all our orders with care, we think you will be extremely satisfied with your purchase.
However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we will gladly replace them. If you have a need to return goods to us for whatever reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org the reason for return and request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 7 days of order receipt, and return your unwanted items within 14 days of receiving your RMA number for an exchange for the same item in a different size or any product that we carry. (Based on stock availability).
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our operations center. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending.
Returns do not include shipping postage. If you refuse the order, you will be charged for all shipping, delivery and storage incurred. All returned merchandise must be unopened and in original condition.
Items may also be returned within seven days but the original shipping fee will not be refunded and the shipping fee for the returned item will be shouldered by the buyer. Furthermore, a restocking fee of 20% of the item's value will be charged to the buyer.
Items may be exchanged within seven days with other items for sale in CAPITAL. The shipping fee for the original item will not be refunded and the shipping fees for the new item and the item to be exchanged will be shouldered by the buyer.
All merchandise must be returned in the condition they were received and in original packaging.
Due to the nature of Capital.com.ph's business with online items, some orders will be subjected to further verification. This is done in the interest of our customers' security. Orders paid using Credit Card and/or Paypal are more likely to be flagged by the system for verification than other less high-risk payment options.
If you don't want to verify or send in any information, please use Cash on Delivery for Metro Manila or Direct Bank Deposit to pay for your transaction.
When creating a capital.com.ph account, please ensure that the following information is correct:
- E-mail address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
If an order is flagged by the system for verification, an e-mail will be sent to the customers registered e-mail address.
How do we verify orders?
- We will verify your orders by sending you an email.
- Please make sure that your e-mail address is always up to date, as all updates will be sent to the customer via e-mail, including the delivery of your order/s.
- Please make sure that your payment information is valid and regularly updated, thats your billing address.
- Please make sure that our e-mail address email@example.com is on your White List to ensure that our e-mails reach you.
- If you are using a credit card or a debit card.
- Please submit the front of the credit card.
- Show only the first six digits and the last 4 digits. Blank out the rest of the numbers.
- Your name and expiry date must be shown.
We might request additional information for verification. When sending in additional information, the following documents are accepted:
- First page of most recent Credit Card billing statement
- Driver's License
- Utility Billing Statements (Meralco, Globe, Smart, ISP billing, Telephone, Mobile Billing Statement)
Important: Name, Billing Date, ID Expiration Date and Address to be shown.
Important: Please blank out other information that you deem sensitive, we only need to see the information above.
How can you send your documents?
- You can send your documents via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org by:
- Scanning your document.
- Using a digital camera to take a picture.
- Using a mobile phone camera.
Important: Please make sure that your Name, Billing Date, ID Expiration Date and Address can be seen and read clearly.
All documents received will remain private and confidential and used for verification purposes only.
If you wish to skip this verification step or if for any reasons, your credit card or Paypal payment has been rejected, we would advise you to pay using Cash on Delivery for Metro Manila or Direct Bank Deposit at Capital.com.ph.