New Era by You
The New Era Captured Contest at Capital aims to shine the spotlight on the most beautiful landscapes found all over the Philippines and the people who capture these views from a fresh perspective.
The contest entails participants to submit photos of famous and iconic landscapes found in the Philippines. The chosen winners will have their winning photos featured on New Era Caps, Shirts and Hoodies.
This is your chance to have your own collection from the world’s premier cap brand. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Read up on the mechanics and other details below and get to work on your submission!
Best of luck, everyone!
- Contestants must be 18 years old and above, residing in the Philippines.
- Follow New Era Cap Philippines’ Facebook and Instagram account (@neweracapph)
- Follow Capital’s Facebook (Capital_Phils) and Instagram account (@capital_ph)
- The subject of the photo must be an iconic or famous landscape here in the Philippines.
- The submitted photos must be original, not previously released or used by any entity or entered in to any other contest.
- Entries must be submitted in JPEG format, minimum of 3MB and maximum of 5MB in size.
- Photo must also be posted on both the photographer’s Facebook and Instagram account (account must be made public during the duration of the promo); photos must tag @neweracapph and @capital_ph; and use the hashtag #NewEraWay, #NewEraCaptured, and #CapitalCaptured.
- Submission and posting period is from May 3, 2019 to June 7, 2019.
- Each contestant can only submit one (1) photo entry.
- All contestants must sign the waiver (click link below) and submit a scanned copy together with their entry. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kcmiHpyTTaRkF623UJLtK_EAUcxiDebI
- By signing the waiver, the contestant agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the contest, governing rights and procedures.
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com with the following details and documents:
- SUBJECT: <NAME> #NEWERACAPTURED
- Scanned copy of at least (1) valid ID
- Scanned Specimen Signature
- Signed Waiver Form
- Adobe Illustrator and JPEG design (Please write you name as the file name) of entry photo
- Incomplete entries shall be considered not valid.
- Deadline of submissions and posting is on or before June 7, 2019 (Friday).
Judging & Prizes
- Entries will be judged with the following criteria:
Mastery of Technique 30%
Social Media Impact 20%
- Aside from having an exclusive collaboration with New Era, the winners will also receive the following:
- P10,000 cash plus P10,000 worth of gift certificates
- Two (2) complimentary sets of merchandise of their winning design from New Era.