FAQs for Shopping during the ECQ
Make online shopping during the Enhanced Community Quarantine a breeze with these quick answers and reminders. Relax your mind with a little retail therapy at www.capital.com.ph.
1. What payment options are available?
- All major credit cards, bank deposit via BPI or BDO, and Dragon Pay
2. When will my item be shipped?
- All orders will be shipped once the ECQ is lifted. Delivery will take 10 to 15 business days from the date of ECQ lifting.
3. Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available?
- Unfortunately, we have decided to suspend COD transactions due to the circumstances.
4. Why is COD not available?
- COD is currently suspended to minimize interaction and ensure everyone’s safety.
5. I have concerns with my order. How do I reach Capital?
- Please send us a message on Facebook or Instagram to allow us to help you. Please send us your concern and order reference number.
6. Can I exchange my order?
- Exchange policy applies 30 days from the date of receipt of the item.
7. Can I opt to have my item delivered via Lalamove/Grab Express?
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow this method due to the instruction on social distancing. We are looking for ways to deliver your orders without compromising your safety.
8. How do I inquire about product availability?
- Our Facebook and Instagram accounts are open to answer your questions about products available on www.capital.com.ph.
9. How much is shipping?
- Capital offers free shipping on all orders worth P4,000 and above. Enjoy free shipping easily with the countless choices and amazing steals available. Cop something for everyone in the family!
- For orders below P4,000, shipping will be calculated upon checkout depending on the number of items ordered and the shipping address.